How can I access my taxation forms?

Taxation forms for the 2021 taxation year will be released using various methods:

1.  For registrations and awards prior to August 3, 2021 paper receipts will be issued and mailed;

2.  For registrations and awards after August 3, 2021 receipts will be made available through the student's myAcadia Self-Service site.  Students will be asked to provide consent to receive the T4a receipt online through this site.  If consent is not give, the T4a receipt will be printed and mailed.  T2202 tuition receipts do not require consent for delivery.

For copies of receipts from previous years please submit a HUB ticket detailing the taxation year and type of receipt required.  Please note, there may be a 15-day turnaround time for reissuance of these documents.




Why can't I access the online transcript or grade information?

If you have an outstanding balance on your student account (check your balance by logging into your student site through the central.acadiau.ca/home website) you cannot access transcripts or grade information.

I have a credit on my student account, what are my options?

A credit on your student account can be left on there to be used towards future terms balances, or you may request that it be returned to you. Requests for refunds can be made through the HUB, by choosing "Student Account Refund" under Student Account Services.  Refund requests that are received prior to noon on Tuesdays will have a cheque available for pick up or mail on Friday of the same week after 10:30am.  Refund requests received after noon on Tuesdays will be released the following Friday.

At the end of each term, any credit remaining on a student account will be moved over to the next active term.


How can I find out how much I owe?

You can access your account balance by checking your student statement by logging into myAcadia and navigating to your Self-Service view.  

What banks are available in town? Are there bank machines on campus?

The Bank of Montreal and the Royal Bank have branches available on Main Street in Wolfville.  Each has a bank machine.  In addition, there is a bank machine in the Student Union Building and in the Beveridge Arts Centre.

What do I do if my student loan hasn't come in by the beginning of the term?

You must visit the Student Accounts office in person with a copy of your loan assessment page to obtain a payment extension.