Purchasing Services is responsible for purchasing equipment, supplies and services required for all departments and operations.
- Vendor management
- Requisitioning management with end users
- Managing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring and clearing for customs, couriers
- Expediting deliveries (as required)
- ISI - Multi-function device contract
- Request for Proposals, Tenders, and Contract Management
- Sale of surplus goods
- Visa Procurement Card
Making a Purchase
Obtaining equipment, supplies and services through Purchasing Services is easy.
We can do the shopping for you, suggest a supplier or we can select the best one from our files. Let us get you the best quality product or services for the lowest price.
We have on-going contracts for many items. Give us a call and we can check if we have a current contract for that particular item.
- Visa Procurement Card - Purchases up to $500.00
- Local Field Orders - For purchases in the local area under $300.00
- Purchase Orders (through Datatel)- For all other purchases
Obtaining a Visa Procurement Card
- Contact Weston Gerrits, 585-1647 for training and card issuance.
- Used to purchase items up to $500.00 per transaction EXCLUDING travel, meals & entertainment.
- Submit monthly receipts to back up purchases.
To Purchase using a Local Field Order
- Pick up Local Field Orders at Purchasing Services
- Give white copy to supplier and obtain receipt from supplier
- Send yellow copy with attached receipt or invoice to Accounts Payable
- Retain pink copy for your files
Further information can be found under Forms & Policies.