Acadia Campus Card
At Acadia University, your campus ID card is the single most important piece of identification. It is not only identification and a key card, it acts as a cash account to purchase meals, snacks, books, and other supplies.
Loading Axe Cash: A minimum of $10 can be added to the account at any time. You must have a credit on your student account for the transfer to take place. If payment is made by bank transfer please let the student accounts office know that the transfer has been made by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unused Balance: Any unused balance is carried over to the next academic year unless a formal request for refund is made to the Student Accounts office. Graduating students with balances over $5 will have any unused balance applied to their student account prior to convocation each year.
Where can it be used?
- Athletics campus store
- Campus book store
- Acadia box office: fitness passes, ticket sales
- ASU locations: Cajuns, Union Market, The Grill & Perkins
- Chartwells locations: Wheelock Dining Hall, On the Go locations at Huggins the BAC, and Athletic Complex
- Pronto Pizza in Wolfville
Commuter Meal Plans
Costs: Off campus students can purchase Commuter Meal Plans in the following blocks:
- 10 meals plus $25 swipe and save dollars $162.73 (taxes included)
- 35 meals plus $100 swipe and save dollars $553.20
- 60 meals plus $175 swipe and save dollars $867.16
- 80 meals plus $250 swipe and save dollars $1,106.96
(fees effective August 2019 and subject to change)
Unused Balance: Plans are non-refundable, except when a student is withdrawing from Acadia. A $40 administrative fee is applied to refunds of this nature.
Meals must be used prior to the end of term in April of each year and cannot be carried over to future academic years. Swipe and save dollars can be used at on-campus Chartwells locations only. Swipe and save dollars are non-redeemable and non-transferrable.
How to add Axe Cash funds and purchase meal plans
How to view your Axe Cash balance
- To view your Axe Cash balance, using your Acadia user ID and password, log into papercut.acadiau.ca. This will provide an overview of your Axe Cash as well as provide information on your printing on campus.
Information about plan activation
- Plans cannot be activated without payment. Please see How to Pay for more information.
- Plan requests made through email and hub services after 3:30pm will not be activated until the next business day.
Lost or Stolen Card
If your Campus Card is lost or stolen, notify the Safety and Security office immediately or by phone at 902-585-1103.
A replacement fee will be charged for all replacement cards. You are responsible for all transactions until your Campus Card is reported lost or stolen.
For further information on lost or stolen cards, go to Safety and Security.
For further information regarding Axe Cash or Commuter meal plans please contact email@example.com.